Monday, May 20, 2013

[SAD NEWS CONFIRMED] Died The Father Of Daugther Of Howie Dorough's Niece

 

Died the father of daugther of Howie's niece .... Sorry for the mistake that was made MY SOURCE was confused and confirmed again... Not Arabella... 

Our deepest condolences & thoughts for Herring Family, Dorough Family & Shores Family 

 Arabella's father

   

 Also Danielle wrote ...

 I want to thank my sister Chelsea Herring Rowe and David Gosnell for being my support yesterday my daughter Arabella's fathers Chris Shores funeral. I also want to thank my mother Angie Dorough Herring for being there for me through everything. I also want to thank Justin Duncan and Wendy Osborn-Caro for saying I should be there. Also want to thank David Shepard for being there as well and meet our daughter and say such kind works. This was one of the hardest things in my life I have had to go through and I am glad I had all of you there.